Gender Budget Watchdog Network - Phase II
Project title: Strengthening Transparency and Accountability for Gender Equality in Western Balkans and Moldova (Gender Budget Watchdog Network, Phase II)
Duration of the project: November 2022 - October 2026
Donor: Austrian Development Agency and Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency
Project objective: To improve public commitments for gender-responsive climate action and increase available financing to implement gender-responsive climate action in the Western Balkans region and the Republic of Moldova.
• Strengthen visibility and international recognition of the work of the Gender Budget Watchdog Network;
• Increased CSO capacities to use GRB tools watch-dogging climate change policy and financing;
• Improve CSO participation in policy and budgeting processes by using gender budget watchdog;
• Available tools for increased government accountability, particularly in resilience response, climate change financing, and gender responsiveness of the climate change policy framework.
- Gender Alliance for Development Centre;
- Centre for Research and Policy Making;
- Center for Civil Society Promotion;
- Kosovo Women’s Network;
- Women Action;
- Gender Knowledge Hub;
- Keystone Moldova.