Empowering CSOs in Combatting Discrimination and Furthering Women’s Labour Rights
Title of the project: Empowering CSOs in Combatting Discrimination and Furthering Women’s Labour Rights
Donor: European Union
Regional Project with 6 affiliated entities in the Action:
- Kosovo Women’s Network (KWN)
- Gender Alliance for Development Centre (GADC), Tirana, Albania
- Reactor – Research in Action, Skopje, North Macedonia
- Helsinki Citizens’ Assembly Banja Luka (HCA-BL), Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH)
- Women’s Rights Centre (WRC), Podgorica, Montenegro
- Kvinna till Kvinna Foundation, office in Belgrade, Serbia
Outcome 1. Impact improved of CSOs, particularly women’s rights and grassroots groups, in holding relevant institutions accountable to implementing anti-discrimination legislation related to women’s labour rights and empowering women to claim their rights.
Outcome 2. Existing coalition of CSOs strengthened at the regional and EU level.
Outcome 3. Enabling environment improved for CSOs to hold relevant institutions accountable.