POP 2021 – Social Contract as a tool to strengthen state - society relationships
Title of the project: Social Contract as a tool to strengthen state-society relationships.
Duration: January 2021- December 2021
Donor: Olof Palme International Center, with funds of the Swedish Embassy in Albania and National Endowment for Democracy
The overall goal of POP 2021: Strengthen CSOs to monitor and advocate with municipalities for the implementation of the legal framework and the fulfillment of social contract priorities.
POP-2021 specific objectives:
SO1: Strengthen the POP network by extending with other organizations covering other municipalities, make POP more visible.
SO2: Strengthen the relationship between POP citizens and other actors in society.
SO3: Monitor, report and hold accountable the duty bearers at the local level to complete social contract prepare by POP members in each municipality.
The project is being developed under the lead of the Gender Alliance for Development Center (GADC) in Tirana.
POP Network members:
- Gender Alliance for Development Center, Tirana
- Civil Society Development Center (CSDC), Durres
- Vlora Youth Center
- Association for Integration of Informal Areas (AIIA), Kamëz
- Youth Center “New Epoch”, Fier
- Young Intellectuals, Hope (IRSH), Shkodër
- Youth Movement for Democracy Center, Pukë
- Center for Youth Progress (CYP), Kukës
- Youth For Integration, Activation, and Awareness (YIAA), Progradec
- Another Vision, Elbasan
- Easy Steps, Vau I Dejes
- Women in Development, Korçë
Please follow https://popnetwork.al/ for more details.