Mission, vision and values
GADC acts to advance human rights from the perspective of gender equality and equity through gender actions, policy development and gender analysis.
Vision: GADC stands for a society where human rights are guaranteed and promoted.
- Impartiality – GADC is not affiliated to any religious organization or political party;
- Peace – GADC promotes a culture of peace and harmony;
- Integrity – GADC shows integrity in its relationships with national and international partners and collaborators and towards its main beneficiaries;
- Flexibility – GADC is able to adapt its capacity and expertise to new social challenges related to gender and beyond;
- Commitment – GADC is fully committed to promote its vision and mission and has a proactive approach in working towards a better society where no one is marginalized;
- Belief – GADC is convinced of the importance of its mission and uses such belief as a major motivator and inspiration in its daily work;
- Transparency – GADC is committed towards ensuring transparency of its projects and activities while serving as an example for the civil society sector in the country;
- Respect – GADC is aware of the sensitivity a considerable part of its work entails, while dealing with vulnerable parts of the population and is committed to respect the dignity of the main beneficiaries of its work;
- Participatory approach (management and coordination) – GADC believes in the power of team-work and collaboration and is thus committed to participate in other organizations’ projects and initiatives while facilitating their work.
Open letter in regards to the handling of the case of Ms. Nazime Visha
GADC has prepared and published numerous publications on gender equality related issues.
Search now for a title