POP 2020 – Monitoring the Implementation of Social Contract in Local Level
Përballja e Ofertave Politike – POP, is an initiative of the network of 9 organizations of the Albanian civil society following the 2019 project.
POP aims to increase public debate and information among citizens on electoral platforms of parties and candidates for mayors, as well as orienting these platforms towards the needs and priorities of citizens. Through its activities, the project aims to strengthen Albanian democracy, promoting transparency and accountability during elections and the period after them.
The project is being developed in under the lead of Gender Alliance for Development Center (GADC) in Tirana
- Civil Society Development Center (CSDC), Durres
- Vlora Youth Center
- Association for Integration of Informal Areas (AIIA), Kamëz
- Youth Center “New Epoch”, Fier
- Young Intellectuals, Hope (IRSH), Shkodër
- Youth Movement for Democracy Center, Pukë
- Center for Youth Progress (CYP), Kukës
- Youth For Integration, Activation and Awareness (YIAA), Progradec
This initiative is supported by the Olof Palme International Center, with funding from the Swedish Embassy in Tirana and the National Endowment for Democracy.
Please follow https://popnetwork.al/ for more details.