Job Opportunity: Project Coordinator for Gender Budgeting
The Gender Alliance for Development Center (GADC), an Albanian non-profit organization headquartered in Tirana, invites applications by Albanian experts for the following position: Project Coordinator, for a regional upcoming funded project with “Gender Budget Watchdog Network”
The position is subject to a 12-month contract with the possibility of extension and offers a substantial benefits package. The assignments are expected to start in October 2022. Based on the availability of the most qualified candidates GADC will hire either one full-time (40 hours per week) project coordinator. The project coordinator will co‐operate will a group of 4‐5 GADC team members and other experts that will be involved in the project.
The project coordinator should demonstrate a good understanding of gender-responsive budgeting aspects and terminology. The candidate should be a result-oriented person, demonstrating excellent communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
The role will have the following main responsibilities:
• Coordination of all project activities, experts, subgrantees, stakeholders, and related donors.
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans and project schedules.
• Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment, and information.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings and/or activities.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings or/and activities.
• Ensuring that objectives are met as the project evolves and project deadlines are met.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Monitoring the project’s progress and handling any issues that arise.
• Act as the point of contact for external collaborators and subgrantees.
• Preparation of reports, newsletters, social media materials, and media information for the project.
To be considered for this role, applicants should have the following respective experiences and skills:
• A Master's degree in Economics, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or related field.
• Minimum 5 (five) years of experience in managing at least two donor-funded programs related to gender budgeting, managing staff, and budgets, or relevant management experience in the private sector.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
• Proven track of project writing.
• Proven track record of coordination and management skills, including a strong team spirit;
• Proven track record of impeccable professional and personal integrity.
• Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Proven track of gender budgeting training or working skills.
• Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Layout skills and academic writing will be a plus.
To apply: Please send (i) a Cover Letter, (ii) a Curriculum Vitae, and (iii) Contact information for three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for the application: September 9, 2022
GADC will contact only the selected applicants from the CV for a face-to-face interview.